Delivery Driver Summary:
We are looking for a reliable delivery driver who is concerned with customer satisfaction and transporting items in a safe, timely manner. The delivery driver will pick up and drop off items while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules. You should be willing to work as part of the delivery team in order to ensure that the items are complete, packed correctly, and safely delivered to the correct client. Due to the nature of liquor license laws Compliance is Key! Compliance will never be compromised.
To succeed as a delivery driver, you should be polite and prompt with a commitment to providing our clients with an excellent experience. You should be thorough in ensuring orders are properly fulfilled, committed to work safety, and passionate about satisfying clients.
Delivery Driver Responsibilities:
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Adhering to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, transportation and liquor license laws.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
Delivery Driver Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Valid driver's license issued by the state where you intend to work
- Clean driving record
- Strong time management and customer service skills
- Ability to walk, drive, and lift and carry heavy items
- Attention to detail